Frequently Asked Questions
How does your process work when it comes to buying my house?
We get asked this question often. It’s a very simple process:
- Call or email us (fill out our form)
- We then set up an appt. to see the house.
- At the appt., we will take photos and notes of possible repairs needed in the house.
- Then, we take the information about your house back to our team. We discuss the house and repairs needed with our buyers. If they feel your house is a good fit, we make you a fair cash offer to buy your house. (you are never under any obligation during the home buying process) The buyers may want to see the house. If this is the case, we will call you to set up a second appt. to see your house.
- We then contact our title company so we can close fast.
- The End!! You are now free from the house burden with Cash In Hand.
How do you come up with an offer on my house? Is it a fair offer?
Yes!! Our offers are always fair. We make your offer a win win for all sides. We take a look at the repairs needed on the house and the location. We check the comparable homes in the area and see what they are selling for. All of the offers to our customer’s are fair cash offers, leaving everyone happy. Our title company closes very quickly so you can move on with your life.
Do you charge a commission or fees like realtors do?
No, we never charge fees or commissions to our customers when selling their house. We work with you on a no-fee basis. Our money is made when the house is resold. Once we close, you are free from the house and best of all, you have cash from the sale. We are not realtors. We do not list your house on the MLS. We simply buy your house for cash and one of the buyers or investors on our team, purchases the house from us, does the repairs, and sells it. It’s a win-win situation. You don’t have to pay a realtor’s commission and we will -close fast!!
Who are your customers?
We buy homes from anyone and everyone. Our customers need to, or want to sell their home, close quickly and leave the closing with cash in hand. Whether your house is ugly, pretty or beautiful, we will buy it. Our clients sell their houses for a variety of reasons. Listed below are a few reasons our customers reach out to us.
- Relocating-job transfer
- Going through a divorce
- They don’t have money or the time to repair the house
- Some are struggling with their mortgages, and want to avoid foreclosure.
Still Have Questions? Feel Free to Contact Us